An online education platform dedicated to training dental sleep medicine team professionals. OSA University courses are designed to optimize dental sleep medicine protocols and maximize patient success. More info »
Saving Lives and Growing Your Practice Through Dental Sleep Medicine
An Implementation Symposium for Dentists and their TEAMS!
Course Description — 16 Continuing Education Credits
- Screening for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in the Dental Practice
- Patient Evaluation with Home Sleep Testing and Polysomnogram
- How Does Oral Appliance Therapy Help Treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- Oral Appliance Designs and Fabrication
- Implementation of Systems, Office Flow, and Integration into Your Practice
- Documentation, Medical Billing, and Reimbursement for the Dental Practice
- Communicating with Physicians and Sleep Laboratories
At the completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Build and maintain a solid dental sleep medicine practice
- Understand how to select an appliance
- Communicate with Physicians and develop referrals
- Bill Medical Insurance and Get Paid
View Testimonials from recent course attendees.
2017 Seminar Schedule
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, however there will be no sleep complete programs in 2017. We appreciate your patience, and will provide updated information for future programs when available