Henry Schein Sleep Complete has the education and products you need to implement dental sleep medicine into your practice!
Successful Implementation of Dental Sleep Medicine, Education and Training for the Successful Dental Practice Program. (16 CE Credits)
This 2-day program for you and staff members is presented by Nierman Practice Management with the top professionals in Dental Sleep Medicine today! In addition to being great trainers, they have also grown their practices significantly by learning and implementing the same techniques that they will impart to you. The agenda for this presentation includes:
- Screening for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Home Sleep Testing and Snoring
- How Does Oral Appliance Therapy Help Treat OSA?
- Appliance Designs
- Implementation of Office Flow and Integrate Dental Sleep Medicine into Your Practice
- Medical Billing: Getting Paid
- Referrals and Marketing for Dental Sleep Medicine
- Communicating with Physicians
- Hands-on live history taking and exam for the entire dental team
- Scheduling, Forms, Letters and Documents
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Build and maintain a solid dental sleep medicine program
- Understand how to select an appliance
- Communicate with MDs and develop referrals
- Bill medical insurance
Sleep Complete Offers You Choices in Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT) for Maximum Comfort and Compliance for Your Patients!
The Moses™ appliance is FDA cleared for the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It is an adjustable custom made device that incorporates 3 very specific dimensions into the design for maximum comfort and efficacy: tongue position, mandibular advancement, and patient compliance. The innovative, open-anterior design accommodates a forward tongue position that results in patient comfort and efficacy. It passively allows the tongue to assume a forward position conducive to better airway patency. With the maximum amount of tongue space, the mandible does not need to be protruded so significantly. By combining forward tongue position with conservative mandibular advancement, you can reduce patient discomfort and jaw pain. The Moses™ is comfortable and easy to wear, demonstrating excellent patient compliance.
The EMA® (Elastic Mandibular Advancement) is a custom-made removable intraoral appliance created for noninvasive treatment of snoring and OSA. The appliance is designed to both advance the lower jaw (mandible) and open the bite to allow for less restricted airflow during sleep. The EMA has many options for mandibular patient advancement with 5 strap lengths and 4 different elastic tension options. The appliance does not interfere with breathing through the mouth, even in cases of congested nasal passages. Nonrestricted side-to-side (lateral) or front-to-back (protrusive) movements of the jaw are possible while wearing the appliance due to varying elastic bands.
The EMA First Step is a 90-Day Trial appliance for the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea that can be made in the dental office with ease. Simple and quick in-office fabrication means dentists can provide their patients with an EMA First Step the very same day. It is inexpensive, a great sales tool for ongoing case acceptance, and can also be used as an interim appliance while restoration work is being completed.
Submitting Medical Claims and Getting Results Has Never Been Easier!
The benefits of reviving the lost art of letter and report writing are considerable. DentalWriter™ software helps institute and grow the type of services that set your practice apart. DentalWriter™ software demonstrates medical necessity, allows communication with the patient’s other health care providers, enhances case acceptance and provides medical claims and the documentation you need for billing medical insurance and working with physicians in a multidisciplinary approach. TMD, Sleep apnea orthotics, implants, grafts and surgeries and the oral systemic connection require a special level of reports and narratives. The DentalWriter Platinum package contains the module for Dental Sleep Medicine (sleep apnea), CrossCode and MedClaims Express software, as well as, modules to build your practice and practice revenues for TMD, implants, oral surgery, perio for the oral systemic connection and orthodontics.
The DentalWriter™ Module for Dental Sleep Medicine includes:
- Claim Letter or Cover Letter of Medical Necessity
- Appeal Letter for Denied Claim (brief or extended)
- CPAP Intolerance Affidavit
- Sleep Apnea Quality of Life Index
- Progress Report for Oral Appliance
- Marketing Letters to Health Care Providers
- Letters to Physicians for Referral of Sleep Study and Oral Appliance Therapy
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Dental Writer™ Navigator guides you from start to finish
- Improves practice efficiency with sleep forms and letters
- Quickly generates required reports for insurance reimbursements and professional referrals
- Graphic examples enhance case presentation
- Provides medical codes at the click of a mouse
- Easy to use, saves time and training
Home Monitoring Was ONCE Impossible . . . NOW It’s at Your Patient’s Fingertip
WatchPAT is the FDA-cleared portable sleep monitoring device that is convenient, proven* and reliable.
Features of WatchPAT:
- Easy to use: Wrist-worn device that doesn’t interfere with patient’s sleep position
- No sensors or electrodes on the head or chest and no nasal cannula
- Customized 3-page report automatically generated from the zzzPAT software
- Only home FDA-cleared device to measure real sleep time (sleep vs. non sleep)
- 24/7 Customer Support for patients
Clinical Features of the WatchPAT:
- Immediate access to results via zzzPAT software for review by sleep professionals
- Access to raw data enables generation of additional customized reports including:
- Split night studies
- Patient follow-up (before and after results)
- Detailed events report
- Report for patient (detailed explanation of results)
- Reports can be easily shared in multiple electronic medical record (EMR) formats
*Proven – over 300,000 patients tested, 130 peer-reviewed papers and abstracts including 13 validating WatchPAT by comparing it with PSG (polysomnogram) encompassing over 9,000 simultaneous comparisons.
The Henry Schein Sleep Complete Implementation Package is everything you need!
IMPLEMENTATION PACKAGE CONTENTS
|Nierman Practice Management||Two-Day Educational/Training Program (includes dentist and up to 2 staff members)|
|Dental Writer||Dental Writer Platinum Cross-Coding Software|
|Dental Writer Online Access|
|John Tucker Educational DVD Series|
|Appliance Starter Package||The Moses/EMA Appliance Starter Package includes:|
|2 – Moses Patient Appliance Vouchers|
|1 – Moses Personal Use Appliance Voucher|
|1 – Moses Demonstration Model|
|1 – Package of 60 Moses Bite Shims|
|1 – DVD of Moses Bite Video|
|2 – EMA Patient Appliance Vouchers|
|1 – EMA Personal Use Appliance Voucher|
|1 – EMA Demonstration Model|
|3 – EMA 1st Step Kits|
|1 – Bundle (50) Moses Patient Brochures (Personalized)|
|1 – Bundle (50) EMA Patient Brochures (Personalized)|
|1 – Bag of 25 EMA Straps|
|Fulfillment Expense (Shipping)|
|Itamar Medical||WatchPAT200 Unit|
|Snoring and Body Position Sensor|
|1 box of 12 PAT Probes|
|1 Pack of 12 Snoring and Body Position Sensor Adhesives|
|1 Pack of 25 Pulse Oximeter Wraps|
Purchase the Sleep Complete Implementation Package and receive the following FREE Sleep Products:
- Dental Writer: Dental Sleep Medicine Implementation Manual (on disc): A $395 value
- EMA: bag of 150 straps: A $150 value
- Itamar Medical: WatchPAT 1–Year Extended Warranty: a $425 value
- Total Value of FREE Sleep Products = $970
Not Ready for the Full Commitment to Dental
Sleep Medicine Just Yet?
We realize that you may not have enough information to make a total commitment to Dental Sleep Medicine at this time. To help you, we provide several other educational opportunities that can help get you ready to make an informed purchase decision.
- FREE Sleep Complete One-Hour Webinars (1 CE Credit): Various topics related to Dental Sleep Medicine. Click here for more information.
- COMING SOON: FREE Sleep Complete Two-Hour Live Programs: This more detailed version of the Webinar is presented at a local Henry Schein Dental Center. Dates and locations to be announced.
- “Successful Implementation of Dental Sleep Medicine” (16 CE Credits): You can attend this 2-day education and training event without purchasing the Sleep Complete Implementation Package. There is a tuition fee for dentists and staff attending the course in this manner. For more information, please contact
1-800-879-6468 or go to www.dentalwriter.com for a schedule of courses and tuition.